Having a good set of living room tables will create function, structure and style in your space.
I designed a new set of occasional tables that are easy to build with basic tools, perfectly sized and constructed of basic, durable materials, with a chunky leg twist. It’s the essential with an edge, clean lines that aren’t boring.
We’ve had this set in our living room for a few weeks now, and honestly, I’m very much smitten. They are sturdy, comfortable, useful, but still stylish. They’ve been holding up well. They work great with small children with no sharp outside edges. I’m thrilled to be able to share this collection with you.
Links to Other Plans in this Collection
- Chunky Leg Square Coffee Table Plans
- Chunky Leg Console Table Plans (coming soon)
- Chunky Leg Rectangle Coffee Table Plans
- Chunky Leg Desk (coming soon)
- Chunky Leg Bench (coming soon)
- Chunky Leg Hall Tree (coming soon)
This set is really a quick and easy build. All the pieces follow the same basic steps as the coffee table, so please do watch that video before building: