What you’ll need for the pinecone swag:
- Approx. 12–14 dry pinecones
- Start by attaching a long piece of twine to the ends of three pinecones, varying the length of the twine.
- Do the same thing with three more pinecones and make twine lengths a bit shorter.
- Braid the six pinecones together so they nestle on top of one another.
- Then, leave a long length of braided twine for hanging.
- Finally, attach short pieces of twine to the remaining pinecones and tie them individually to the braided twine.
- Fold the braid over and attach on one end to create a loop for hanging.
The post DIY: Pinecone Swag appeared first on House & Home.